• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy&Campout

64c30

So far I think Liz and I can make it. We leave for Alaska on the 23rd. Lots to do beforehand. It would be a shame to miss the camp out.

I still have 30 gallons of WMo for you Josh...

I still have 2 parade spots open for the big Beaverton 4th parade.
Any of you local guys want to join up? I need insurance information right away if you do. It's up early and over by 2ish. It's abnormally fun. PM me.

Duece inner wheel seals are a huge PITA to install.

Just thought I would mention that.

Cheers!

If you think Deuce seals are a PITA, try doing 5 ton seals. OUCH!

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are an east side of the states type of person and want to convoy over to the rally let me know. Matt and I would love to have you join in.

Also, for the folks coming to the rally, or that are in the general area, does any one have a M105A2 frame for free/cheap/ or sale? No axles or bed needed. Hoping to find someone who has made a BOB and has parts left over. PM me.

Thanx. Tony

Kaiserjeeps

Just a quick mention, since I am still yet unsure if we can make it, Liz and I will provide our own food stuff so Aaron does not get stuck with a life time supply of burgers ordering for people who don't make it.

Hope this works for the situation.

Off to go replace more brakes and seals. :)

deuceaid

Banned
this post makes me wish I had joined locahosa for the ride up north...... at the very least I should have hitch hiked to SodRockers yes that is a mispell!!!

airbats801

If I manage to get my see 419s down and get the one without the front loader attachment running I'll definitely be Joining you guys. I hope my mogs have good engines and transmissions!

Fort Powell

Shaun,

Even if you do not get one running still come up for the rally.
Just let Aaron, Mike or Ed (Hammer) know you are coming so you can be added to the list.

Last edited:

airbats801

I might as well ask here as I may get more response. I'm looking to hire someone to get my 419s off the fort lewis base and transported down to portland where I will be storing them in a gravel lot. They are sold as non runners so I have no idea whats wrong with them. I didnt get a chance to inspect them. I can offer as much as possible unloading and loading, but I doubt very much they will let me try and work on them there other than to maybe change out the flat with one of the spares sitting on either of the 2 trucks. I gotta get them off by the 13th of july, but the sooner the better.

airbats801

Would this be the aaron with the multi fuel duece that has showed up at the dunes before? If so I met the guy at baxter auto parts in st johns before. Heck of a nice guy.

srodocker

Anyone doing the southbound convoy that is meeting at krispy kreame have a problem meeting on friday? I think i have it off now unless something crazy comes up. we can do like 5pm meeting time? we will hit traffic but it will keep us from "speeding" hahahahah and it will be funny to see peoples faces

Josh

Would this be the aaron with the multi fuel duece that has showed up at the dunes before? If so I met the guy at baxter auto parts in st johns before. Heck of a nice guy.

Until yesterday, I didnt know anyone else in St. Johns with a deuce. Found a new red one in the neighbor hood at the local boat repair shop.