• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2012-Fourth Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy & Campout

REO 54

REO, first off, Hellingbam? Really? I know you are not dissin the City of Subdued excitement :-D.

Yes, I would totally be all in on a convoy!! We could start out on Railroad Ave :twisted:

...Not dissin just being funny.I've paid my dues in that city...I'll call it as I see fit.

As far as going North from the San Juans,that a bit backwards for me.I was thinking to meet up along the way....say off of I5 were hwy 20 intersects.

Although ,meeting at the Bagelry be tempting.Sure miss thier food.

1StumpJumper

I guess you missed my humor. I actually laughed, had never heard the term before. I really enjoy Bellingham, but it is a daily event laughing at the nut jobs. Really, it's all good!

I5 & 20 at the sporting goods store work?

I will pm you my contact info so we can set the details.

Kaiserjeeps

Bellingham has the coolest hardware store I have ever seen. I don't remember their name. I counted 44 different ladders to choose from. They had everything.
It was hard to leave. Next trip up to see friends involves a trip back there.

There is one saving grace for BH.:mrgreen:

Hammer

Hey Rob, can you bring down some more of that conveyer belt? ;)

And Ray, that Radiator is working fine in the M1009. Got it in today. Thanks again for that one!

Man, my internet was down for a few days, and it seems I missed a bit of stuff going on!

turbovr6jetta

Hey Dave, why don't we have our own mini rally up here, and see how many of the southerners make the trip.
I'm in! I can provide some nice swamp land here in bellingham then we can do our sunday parade starting at costco so you can feel a bit at home with a few hundred thousand of your fellow citizens. Even though Im sure not a single one of them has been a canadian citizen for more than a few years.......... Ugh that doesnt sound like very much, I better get ready for a trip to napavine!

turbovr6jetta

Hey Turbo, we should try to get together some weekend before the big rally.
And Ed l'll see what l can dig up.
Sounds great to me. If you are thinking about meeting up on this side I am always free saturday evening through sunday and sometimes all day saturday. Im game for anything from a burger and BS to joint MV work partys. I havent been to your side in many years but I'm sure I can enjoy a trip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks