• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

wsucougarx

Was going to go out this morning and get the NAPA numbers off the hoses...yah, unable to climb up there after yesterday's incident. Oh MIGHTYMANX, I got ticked off at the spare tire holder after I posted my defeat. I went right out there and muscled that @#$# thing into the back of the truck;-). All is well, it's now loaded and ready for the rally.

Amer-team

Scott, am not sure about your bottom radiator hose, but on my 5 T, the manual said remove the generator or radiator. After 2 hours of I can get it out of there without doing that, I removed the radiator. You might get the hose out, but you won't get the new one piece back in. After lunch at Eagan's I hope to come out and check in on this project as well.
P

wsucougarx

Definately need to remove radiator to replace the lower hose. Also, its easier to change out the hoses on the driverside of the engine near the oil cooler with the radiator removed.

Amer-team

Scott, if you haven't had your radiator out before, you might also want a couple of body pads to put on the supports when you put it back in. If you have the originals, they are probably pretty flat.

wsucougarx

Hey Zy, I went and sat in your truck today;-). She is a clean truck. You do have some juice left in your batteries. Thinking she just needs to be jumped. Tony has a set of slave cables so he can jump you. I didn't try to turn her over as the key was no where in sight. Not sure if GL has them in the office or not. She is located way over on the DRMO side of the fence over by the scale house. Good looking truck BTW.

Stalwart

Mike, it was a BIG surprise seeing you today! We were still reeling from some guy frantically blowing his horn in a governmant van as I pulled my trailer out of the GL building. It was none other than DAN! He was inspecting some electrical stuff in a nearby warehouse. 2 local SS members in just a few minutes . . . small world!

Thievin' hands managed to keep their fingers out of the storage bin on the trailer, we'll see if a padlock will further frustrate them. Dan mentioned the trailer power cord and I would have forgotten that, now it's inside the bin too. Gosh, everyone was so nice at JBLM today.

wsucougarx

Good seeing you and your wife Stuart! I can't wait to see what you do with that trailer. Definately need to head north to Arlington this year.
Harold, Stuart's truck is beautiful! I'd be a little nervous throwing those 400 pounders in the back of that truck. Let alone have a forklift get within 10 feet. Trailer is definately the way to go as you can lash your gear down better. Plus the combo looked outstanding[thumbzup]

hwcurtice

Good seeing you and your wife Stuart! I can't wait to see what you do with that trailer. Definately need to head north to Arlington this year.
Harold, Stuart's truck is beautiful! I'd be a little nervous throwing those 400 pounders in the back of that truck. Let alone have a forklift get within 10 feet. Trailer is definately the way to go as you can lash your gear down better. Plus the combo looked outstanding[thumbzup]
Mike, you coulda muscled those in there... LOL!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks