• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

mightymanx

Shifting gears:

Who in the PNW needs/wants a 109 box?

Here is the deal I drive said 109 to your place we remove it. I drive home box stays at your place.

Box is rough but I have patched the roof I was going to put coating on it when the weather did not suck, but another 109 showed up on my door step so I am RV-ing that one and bobing the truck I drove back from Redstone.

The good :
I patched the roof
doors and windows are there
Has awsome recovery story
the price FREE!!!!! (no bitching from me if you buy lunch and help with gas if you live out in BFE)

The bad:
No window shades
floor not the best
some rust typical 109 box rust but not horrific.
Yes it's ugly

I am near Bremerton

Let me know by PM
I want to start bobing soon

(One caviat if tire dude wants to trade for a 109 box he has first dibs.)

Last edited:

Amer-team

Coug, Scott, For the mini run,How about the 11th or 18th and there is a hamburger joint, just a couple miles north of the Olympia airfield. It is big Tom's drive in, they have a big enough parking lot that we shouldn't have any problems, meet there, eat, and go to the OFM parking lot and check it out for MV parking for the Military show on March 31. There is also an all you can eat Chinese place across from Costco in Tumwater that is pretty good, but parking may be a bit tighter.

Josh

I vote a brads trip again. Got some parts I need and as does my friend who wants to come along. I'd gladly toss in a 20 towards a BBQ like last time.

mightymanx

Shifting gears:

Who in the PNW needs/wants a 109 box?

Here is the deal I drive said 109 to your place we remove it. I drive home box stays at your place.

Box is rough but I have patched the roof I was going to put coating on it when the weather did not suck, but another 109 showed up on my door step so I am RV-ing that one and bobing the truck I drove back from Redstone.

The good :
I patched the roof
doors and windows are there
Has awsome recovery story
the price FREE!!!!! (no bitching from me if you buy lunch and help with gas if you live out in BFE)

The bad:
No window shades
floor not the best
some rust typical 109 box rust but not horrific.
Yes it's ugly

I am near Bremerton

Let me know by PM
I want to start bobing soon

(One caviat if tire dude wants to trade for a 109 box he has first dibs.)

Spoken for

Stalwart

Gosh, if there had been 4 of the Michelin X tires I'd purchase. Hmmm . . .

I have to go to JBLM next week anyway to pick up my 4 16.00's from last weeks auction. The other AT-2A tires are useless to me though.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yea but why buy them when your across the country and then sell them? shipping cost rape ya enough to not be able to afford them.

Amer-team

Josh, which exit off I-5 do you take to get to Brad's? Big Tom's restaurant for the burgers is off exit 101. My guess is you take 86 or go up to Marvin Rd, which must be about 111. Anyway you are close, get a burger and head over to Brad's.

Stalwart

Yea but why buy them when your across the country and then sell them? shipping cost rape ya enough to not be able to afford them.
Very good point there Simp! I expect he's going to have a BIG shipping bill or he's going to either have to loose his money or loose his ability to bid on future events. The latter two will be determined if he has paid or not. I asked and my wife said, "No, it's too risky."

Fort Powell

Coug, Scott, For the mini run,How about the 11th or 18th and there is a hamburger joint, just a couple miles north of the Olympia airfield. It is big Tom's drive in, they have a big enough parking lot that we shouldn't have any problems, meet there, eat, and go to the OFM parking lot and check it out for MV parking for the Military show on March 31. There is also an all you can eat Chinese place across from Costco in Tumwater that is pretty good, but parking may be a bit tighter.
I am good with Feb 11th.
Sounds like a good plan to recon the Parking for the show on March 31st.

Amer-team

If we meet at the restaurant about 1100, there will be plenty of time for those that have a need to head to Brad's. Coug had suggested the 4th, 11th, and 18th. My choice is for 11 or 18, but how about some others weighting in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks