• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Amer-team

Saturday 12 Sept. at Cabela's from 0900 to 1300. We should be in place by 0800. They furnish the hotdogs, chips, and drinks. So far I am it. Rest of my crew is going to Hoquim for a parade. Coug, maybe you should go to that one. Not sure the time but am sure it is published somewhere.

Amer-team

Just got a call so am down to one vehicle and a couple guys at Cabela's in the morning. Any other vehicles? I will bring the M923.

Breakfast 0700 at Shari's just off exit 109.

Amer-team

Make it how it works for you. They are going to start setting up at 0930, but I wanted to get there by at least 0830 so we could stake out our spot. PS, did wash the 923, but no pressure. :)

Tototex

I know this isn't the thread for this but I don't how else to reach out to you local guys.

I am looking for an LDS Multifuel engine in the PNW. If anyone has a line on one, I would greatly appreciate a private message.

My M51A2 threw a rod. aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks