• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Polaris MRZR-D4

DaveSC

We need a forum named MRZR. I have some information about parts. It's going to take team work to find out the rest because Polaris is not cooperating.
It's not helpful if the posts get lost in a broad and general category.

Lbondy

We need a forum named MRZR. I have some information about parts. It's going to take team work to find out the rest because Polaris is not cooperating.
It's not helpful if the posts get lost in a broad and general category.
Have you found a place outside of Polaris selling parts. I have a 2017 MRZR D4 and am looking for a Clutch and Secondary.

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I carry quite a few OEM MRzR accessories but not a whole lot of wear parts. From what I understand the diesel version is specific unlike the gas version which you can get quite a few wear parts for. I haven’t bought a diesel yet to confirm though .

Lbondy

I carry quite a few OEM MRzR accessories but not a whole lot of wear parts. From what I understand the diesel version is specific unlike the gas version which you can get quite a few wear parts for. I haven’t bought a diesel yet to confirm though .
Thanks

DaveSC

Have you found a place outside of Polaris selling parts. I have a 2017 MRZR D4 and am looking for a Clutch and Secondary.
No luck yet on Polaris selling MRZR parts. They are selling the 2017 MRZR Turbo Diesel service manual. Including updates to 2019. About $90.00 The earlier version (2012 I think is the gas motor) For now you need to find part numbers on the parts and search that way. Remember, Polaris probably makes no parts, they are all sourced out. Which is good for us because we can find parts using the part numbers. I got oil filters from Kohler. You have to use the engine serial number on their site. Get that repair manual, very useful. The item number on my invoice is 9927276.

Tips: The engine has glow plugs to heat the diesel fuel. Turn the key on one detent and wait for the glow plug light to go out before trying to start.
Then let it warm up for 10 minutes.
The repair manual shows the switch below the driver seat is the battery disconnect.

View attachment 916245

The Molle stock roof looks like crap so I added my own.
Let me know if you want details. (165.00)
I need to crop the bolt threads.
-Dave
US Army Veteran.

Lbondy

No luck yet on Polaris selling MRZR parts. They are selling the 2017 MRZR Turbo Diesel service manual. Including updates to 2019. About $90.00 The earlier version (2012 I think is the gas motor) For now you need to find part numbers on the parts and search that way. Remember, Polaris probably makes no parts, they are all sourced out. Which is good for us because we can find parts using the part numbers. I got oil filters from Kohler. You have to use the engine serial number on their site. Get that repair manual, very useful. The item number on my invoice is 9927276.

Tips: The engine has glow plugs to heat the diesel fuel. Turn the key on one detent and wait for the glow plug light to go out before trying to start.
Then let it warm up for 10 minutes.
The repair manual shows the switch below the driver seat is the battery disconnect.

View attachment 916245

The Molle stock roof looks like crap so I added my own.
Let me know if you want details. ($165.00 in parts)
I need to crop the bolt threads.
-Dave
US Army Veteran.

Lbondy

Thank you - Mine is at the shop now. The Clutch and Secondary have been the big items. We are trying to find a part number match vs other ATV's. It is slow going. I also acquired the manual. However, surprisingly the exploded diagrams state part names and not part numbers. Ultimately the goal would be to find a Polaris MRZR Part list with its matching part #'s. When I get it back, I can provide a list of repaired items.

The Polaris Clutch Part is listed as Part: 1323443 -

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A suggestion for the roof is to radius all four corners. I'm just looking at the picture and have already hit one with my forehead. ;-)

Guyfang

Staff member
Well, then find something that will be of use for a 2017 UTV. Try and find someone who might be able to tell you what the Army used.

DaveSC

The service manual shows oil filer part number 3040038. Google just the number and results show the filter from several sources. This should save time instead of going through Kohler. I paid $15.00 each and bought two from a Kohler distributor.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a '17 XP4 1000. 2017 was the first year for the larger diameter radius rods and A arms. I have seen one of these when Corps of Engineers drove one across the park to the Museum and when a BLM ranger pulled up into my camp out in the dez. The frame, cage, radius rods, A arms, bumpers seats, etc. differ from the production RZR. I do have a factory shop manual but it is a hard copy, I am weird like that, I HATE on-line crap, but I don't think it will help much because the mil version is WAY different than the regular RZR.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks