• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

poof

Dirty Hippie
Paul..
if,.. ok Big If, its cool/ cold enough... Will you bring me a twisty treat Ice cream cone..I'm sorry I missed out this Summer..
If you do Bring one.. I'm not falling for,, IT's IN MY Pocket., this time. ( again).

:beer:
J.P.

skinnedknuckles

HHHHMMMM strange speak coming from John :shock:. Hey Dan, I didn't get up to Fort Snelling over the weekend had something to do with going clear up to Roseau, Mn for a m29c weasel :grin: .I'll try again this weekend when I go up to Hastings for the m422a1 mighty mite[thumbzup]
I need a bigger garage.... oops thats right ,I tried that once already and it didn't work, Dang garages are never big enough :p
Paul in Janesville, Wis

dittle

HHHHMMMM strange speak coming from John :shock:. Hey Dan, I didn't get up to Fort Snelling over the weekend had something to do with going clear up to Roseau, Mn for a m29c weasel :grin: .I'll try again this weekend when I go up to Hastings for the m422a1 mighty mite[thumbzup]
I need a bigger garage.... oops thats right ,I tried that once already and it didn't work, Dang garages are never big enough :p
Paul in Janesville, Wis
If you make it Saturday we'll be out there working on fixing the maintenance tent that got blown down a couple of weeks ago. You have to come in through the MN Air Guard Museum. Once in there you will see 2 F4 Phantom jets and beside them a Voodoo jet. Behind them is a chainlink fence (you'll see the backs of numerous M915A5 trucks) with a gate into our area. All you have to do is walk over to our area. They open at 11:00 and go until 16:00.

Roller

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan on checking this affair out. What time does it start? How long does it last? Is the Home Plate still serving fish fries?

Frank

kennys@wi.rr.com

I plan on checking this affair out. What time does it start? How long does it last? Is the Home Plate still serving fish fries?

Frank

Frank

Because of Dittle it will be starting around midinght Friday/Saturday. It will go until Poof says get out of here, some of us have made plans to just camp overnight. Poof will have to answer the Home Plate question for you.

Kenny

dittle

No no no. Not poof, I'm calling you....unless I have an issue then both of you are getting a call. :mrgreen:

poof

Dirty Hippie

Frank
Well frank. all day saturday. till you want to leave, or your welcom to camp over night , we have the room.
and "Home plate".. Its still there and serves FISH... Only its a Nudi Bar now.. and called the Road House.. so the Fish isnt Fried any more...:mrgreen:

J.P.