• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

poof

Dirty Hippie
I was hoping to make it, but as long as the weather stays dry, we're gonna keep working 12 to 14 hour days. Have a couple beers for me and maybe I'll be there next time!:beer:
lacoda56.. RON, If you can squeeze it in.. We sure would like to see ya stop in..
Its only 35 minute's from your place. head east into Marshall.. HWY 19 is open now, straight into Watertown.. turn Left on 4th st./ hwy-R..couple miles to Blaine rd.
and come on out to the Farm.:grin:

Bring the Flat bed... You know , Westy will be here:lol:
Hope its sunny and you can still make it.
J.P.

Last edited:

atvcat33

yo, KENNY i will be there with the turbo and jake brake 818 and semi trailer, i will be arriving in the mid afternoon as i will be a t a swap meet with the semi earlier, and as far as the NEW lAW on plates they can go and blow me, theres gana be a chase cause i wont stop for those bastards thats a bull**** law and i register my trucks as semis and it puts the truck in a differnt criteria when registering anyway, but ill be there with one truck and trailer and maybe my bro with no truck, if anyone needs truck parts do let me know and i can bring accordingly

dittle

Well the weather (as of now) is calling for high's near 67 and lows near 42 for each day. Not bad weather in my bood.

poof

Dirty Hippie
:grd: My Feet hurt...Pigion hole is fixed.... second out building floor fixed & all cleaned out..looking good...Picknic Table is fixed and just got done with first coat of Paint..

Mule is serviced.. Jeep is serviced.. I have been told I cant put a tire swing in the Barnaua

i have char coal still need fluid.. have to mow the lawn.. need a beer now.. nix that..Cocktail insted. 3 of them Weather is going to be Great..Dont bring me frozen food to grill...:nothingfunny:

J.P.

skinnedknuckles

Well it looks like I am gonna be a little late on Saturday. I finally get to to go up to the big state of Minnesota to pick up my m422a1 mighty mite. I am trying to get the better half to take my Jeep to Poof's and I'll show up later on with the ol'blue Dodge and the mite. HHMM something about Paul Bunyans up in the Dells and breakfast Saturday morning mmmmm.
:driver: Paul from Janesville

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys better post some pics. I'm gettin' all itchy with the talk of campin', beer, BBQ, cocktails. The weather makes me think of the DB trip comin' up!

poof

Dirty Hippie
karebearcodey95

You can do it... jump in the jeep and you 2 head out this way... Paul dont eat to much at the Bunyan..
I want a look at a m422a1 mighty mite.. they have always interested me.:grd:
see you guys when you get here.. make it a safe trip..
J.P.

Westech

CPL
looks like it will be in the high 30's low 40's at night. I have a camper and a little 800W Gen set. It is very quite and I also have it boxed in with 2" isolation. I need it to run the fridge and little heater. I will start it up and we can decide if it is quite enough for over night run. If not I will just run the 5 ton and use the inverter off that lol.

karebearcodey95

Poof, sounds like Codey and I are driving little red JEEP Saturday with the little weiners, barbeque sauce, veggy tray. I like ridding in the loud dodge! :sad: I guess this time we will have to bring 2 different vehicles. Can't wait to see mighty mite. All I see is pictures of it. The weasel is cool, be better in 1 piece. I hope this project doesn't take 10 + years like another project I'm waiting to ride in. :grd: :lol:
Skinnedknuckles, NO Paul Bunyans, You have to get to the big party with awesome potatoes before POOF eats them all.rofl