• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

poof

Dirty Hippie
Hey guys,
I won't make it to the fall event, gonna be bypassing the Passkey II system on my car, it's a great runner but temporarily a nonstarter. Have a great time and Greg-save the beers of yours that I would have drank for next time (I can double-up then).
P.S. If I see flocks of geese heading North I'll know they got caught up in the sing-along or the aftermath of the chili!

There is a do it yourself device available at your major national chain parts stores, made by DesignTech (ph#800-337-4468), that will allow you to bypass GM security systems such as VATS, P.A.T.S., Passlock, Passlock II, Pass-KeyIII, Saturn, Securlock, & Transponder anti-theft systems, as well. So, if your security light is on at the dash and your car just won't start though you can hear the starter turning, it is because the fuel pump has been disabled by the passlock security system, the device previously mentioned sales for around thirty bucks but it must be installed by wiring into the steering column at the key switch area (detailed instructions are included). You can also take the VIN number to a dealership and they can cut a key off the VIN for you that will work with the security system for that vehicle. This should cost you about the same as the bypass system sold at the auto parts stores and will be less labor intensive.

See you and yours on Saturday.. :)

J.P.

Monty

My wife planed the kids birthday party for Saturday, so I will have to respectfully decline. I'll have to plan for Poof Stock spring 2011.

Good luck and hope everyone has a great time, be safe.

Monty

BIG_RED

The most epic MV event is near.........
Remember ALL SS MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
Bring an MV or not, stay long or just stop in. Just come on out.
(Long hair freaky people need not apply)

:funny:No worries, I do not have long hair. As for being freaky, I'm "that guy who drives the army truck" in my neighborhood :p so some would call me freaky. I'd be in, but I'm up in central Canada. Maybe one day I'll make the trip. Have fun guys!

poof

Dirty Hippie
:funny:No worries, I do not have long hair. As for being freaky, I'm "that guy who drives the army truck" in my neighborhood :p so some would call me freaky. I'd be in, but I'm up in central Canada. Maybe one day I'll make the trip. Have fun guys!

Gotta LOVE them people from Canada,------ A
Poof happens to be form the Great White North also.;-)
J.P.

See every one in a few hour s

i just got done ,Slauter a couple Pigs.. now its off to the Tavern...
J.P.

:lost:

kennys@wi.rr.com

As of 21:45 PoofStalk has offically started with the arrival of Dittle. And sad to say my wife will not be attending as she has gotten the flu and I don't want it so I told her to stay away. I'll be back early morning and staying the night for sure.

dittle

only 25 gallons of fuel?
Fuel gauge showed half a tank last night when I got here, checked this morning and I still have fuel A couple inches up on the strainer. Used the cruise control at wide open all the way over. Made two stops on the way and still averaged 50 mph.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Another awesome time was had by all at PoofStalk 2010. I will start posting some pics now but my wife says I have to take a shower as soon as she is done giving the kids baths. I didn't think we got that dirty? Sorry if there are duplicate looking pics in here I am just posting what I have. Raw footage if you will, so maybe some that where there should fear these.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks