• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2011

swampzr2

Awesome time Poof, hope Wes made it home without running out of fuel. The Pig was Great, Poof dust rocks, and nice seeing everyone again. Look forward to next year.

axlr8

Looks lie you ACTUALLY had a good time guys... got a bit chilly in WI this weekend where we were....froze water both nights. Hopefully I can get a lead on a MV! P.s. anyone here know how hard it'd be to do a swap from jeep gladiator to a m715? There is one near and never even second glanced at it!

6x6guy

Thanks again Poof- had a great time - the pig was great - real nice seeing some the local talent again,
and meeting a few new people and just having a good time.
Next time I'll remember to bring my window ice scraper to clean the ice off the windows.

This may not be the biggest rally, but it was awesome...
We had a great group again. A few from past events were missing, but that's how the cookies crumble.
Poof put out a feed that could not be beat, a pig roast with all the fixin's.:D
We had a good selection of trucks to oogle over. A little different convoy route took us on some rolling country roads. A few beers and a bon fire were the setting for a ton of laughs.
What a great time... Thank you to all who participated.

Just was thinking about Poof trying on his Army blouse, from when he was in service.rofl"Why the heck would my arms be longer?"rofl I wish I would have gotten a picture of that. I will post my other pictures soon. (they are at the Photomat)

Here are some of my pictures, so there.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks