• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2011

axlr8

If i were free, I would try and come down, Im going to a Physically challenged Hunt with and for my dad, up there by Galesville, WI. Place called NASA, North American Squirrel Association, helps physically challenged people get outdoors for FREE! Its a great organization!

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, it is kind of a busy weekend. Duck opener is Saturday too. I'm still planning on going. Maybe there are some ducks in need of cookin' by poofstock???? If anybody knows of some ducks that need cookin' within 30 minutes and accessable by foot, I would appreciate that info!

NASA is wonderful. Do you have a place to hunt? I have a place and I will be gone, but it is a real bugger to get into even with an ATV.

axlr8

Yes, we do have a place to hunt, its on a 900 acre farm....If you know a guy by the name of Zach Klaus, its his. they have ATV trails up the crotch of every hill! There is gonna be 23 Hunters there not including mentors or hosts. 2 years ago I won a Benelli R1 .30-06 rifle from their banquet.....HOLY CRAP is it smooth! If your up to it I can get you their banquet info, its in the early start of the year.....Let me know!

The story of my dad is too long so I wont Hi Jack the thread.

NASA has move to Poof's house, you will see the largest gathering of Rocket Surgeons ever...:D
We like to do free exams, and dinner is served on cadaver trays. A few even bark at the moon.
We are only days away from this epic fall event. Weather looks great, poof and family have been getting ready for all.
Hippies are allowed, but still no cry babies...........

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm about 4 miles from where you are going. I'll PM ya on the generator.

I'm still interested on the locale of any ducks close to Poofstock.