• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2011

dittle

Nah, just tie a rope to his undies and throw him out one of the big doors on the 2nd floor. Guaranteed to either split or rip.....what it splits or rips I'll let your minds go whereever you want it to go.

skinnedknuckles

Hey Kenny,
If we didn't :p ya' You would think that we were mad at ya' :beer:

I think that it is a good weekend to go for a ride in a Sherman tank, a GPA, a Gaz, a weasel , and who knows what else. Up to Trego, Wis. we go:driver:
Paul in Janesville

poof

Dirty Hippie
My truck may not be done and licensed in time, so I'm making a poofstock camper. #3500 axle with surge brakes.

You bring that puppy with you.. I may have a nice trade for you.. in the military camper line..

Party time is in the air folks..
on a side note. For every one .
county hiway SC is Closed from HWY 16 to County HWY CW.. Call me if you need help... ( with directions).. rofl

See you all soon.

poof

Dirty Hippie
10 days till PARTY .. this is your last weekend to make things ready for a trip to Poofstock.. Bring anything you might want to sell or Trade.. List things you might be in need of... some one might have it and can bring it with...

like this stuff I am wanting.. an r442 receiver... the antenna mast sections thinking they are MS-118- to MS 121 any one have some top section of the long whip vehicle antennas.. siren/light 24volt.. 4 inch round blue strobe light lenses..Budweiser..:wink: m151a1 plug wires..Budweiser... ..

Again I have medical litters and cold weather fart sacks if any one needs to use them for the over night sleep.. electricity is scarce so if you feel the need to bring a dish make it a cold one please..

See you all here..:driver:

:jumpin:[thumbzup]:jumpin:
Dirty Hippy.
J.P.

Some shots from a year ago, Poofstalk 2010.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks