• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible M1022 trade

Engine5

I have an M1022, looking to trade for cargo cover ,bows for deuce. It will need new rubber. It will have 4 tires on it but they are old and worn. I was going to weld steel in between the ends and make a lifting trailer, but I just won 2 M105's and I will not have the room for this. Unless I move the wife's car to the street, but for some reason I do not think that will go over well.
Mod's I am not sure if this is the appropiate spot, since it is not for sale I am looking to trade. I was not sure if it should go in classifieds since it's a trade. I am sure if you feel it's wrong, you will make it go away.

Engine5

I will try to get the pics up soon. Right now it is at Otis AFB. I will be getting it home in a week or so. I live in Millbury. Medfield is only 30 mins from me. Infact I was down there the other day. A truck driver at work told me he thought he seen a few MV's parked in a back lot of a building. And the hunt was on. I found them but they were a wreck and the owner wanted top dollar for them. Which is too bad because I really want an M109. I will get them up as soon as I can.