• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible M1022 trade

Engine5

I have an M1022, looking to trade for cargo cover ,bows for deuce. It will need new rubber. It will have 4 tires on it but they are old and worn. I was going to weld steel in between the ends and make a lifting trailer, but I just won 2 M105's and I will not have the room for this. Unless I move the wife's car to the street, but for some reason I do not think that will go over well.
Mod's I am not sure if this is the appropiate spot, since it is not for sale I am looking to trade. I was not sure if it should go in classifieds since it's a trade. I am sure if you feel it's wrong, you will make it go away.

Engine5

I will try to get the pics up soon. Right now it is at Otis AFB. I will be getting it home in a week or so. I live in Millbury. Medfield is only 30 mins from me. Infact I was down there the other day. A truck driver at work told me he thought he seen a few MV's parked in a back lot of a building. And the hunt was on. I found them but they were a wreck and the owner wanted top dollar for them. Which is too bad because I really want an M109. I will get them up as soon as I can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks