• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post-Auction-Win-EUC-Procedures

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just checked my status again, It now shows "sent to BC". Thats' a comfort to know. I last emailed the euc to Heidi, while I was live chatting with her. She confirmed it was received and said she would take care of it. They do have some good people.

Last edited:

Nonotagain

I just checked my status again, It now shows "sent to BC". Thats' a comfort to know. I last emailed the euc to Heidi, while I was live chatting with her. She confirmed it was received and said she would take care of it. They do have some good people.
Heidi has been great, as well as Brandi, but the guy that they have has been a dud.

For the life of me I don't understand why Government Liquidation does not have an Email server that sends a receipt to the sending party. All of my work Email gets sent with receipt request, which has saved my fat on more than one occasion.

I've always wondered where all of the missing EUC paper work ends up since it has all of the information that an ID thief needs to wreak havoc on your life.

OldDominionIron2

Here's a hint. I submitted my EUC the morning after the auction, about 0500 EST. I got an email at work saying I filled out a block wrong, and saying how to fix it (white out NOT APPLICABLE and check a box). I had saved a copy of the scanned EUC on a flash drive. Open it up using the Paint program Windows has, erase the offending words and draw two lines in the box (X), save it and email it back. Got another email in about 15 minutes saying they got it, and my EUC got sent to BC the same day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks