• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post count to classifieds changed to 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westech

CPL
Did someone change the post count back down? I see a member with one post in the forum is able to post to the classifieds.
Really it does not bother me and I like seeing new things posted and good deals.. but it seams the rules change around here like the weather.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
maybe he had 5 posts and and created the ad before the rule change? then deleted 4 of the posts? or 4 of his posts were in a thread that got deleted?

KsM715

Whats the ad for? Something very special, maybe he got special permission to place the ad? Or if its just a run of the mill ad then??

Westech

CPL
Last edited:

whyme

the first link is dead but the other two are by members that have been around for a few years. looks like although there post count is low that perhaps an exception was made, likely based on the length of membership.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looks like al were older members with low post count, might have gotten special ok, though would be good to let us know that this is happening

Westech

CPL
Hey and that is find with me... but then why have the 100 rule and not just do a time of membership thing.
I am just trying to get clear on what the heck is going on here.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Those were listed before the change and listed to automatically repost at expire date. Notice the 10/2010 reply in the first thread.

3dAngus

In one of the threads where I made a recommendation, I was told by an Admin,
"No back seat drivers wanted."

I can respect that.

Sig229

I have a question on posting classifieds.

In the rules I read the part where you need 100 post to "Sell" in the classifieds. I may of missed it does the 100 rule apply to want to buy post or buying from a post that is in the classified forum. If you are under the 100 rule?:confused:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There are some adds with 0 or 1 post with NEW items posted NOT RENEWED, another is a company from the PHILIPENES, no post ever, just 6 to 10 FS adds all the time

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
"They been in there for at least a year "

The hemtt wheel add is not a OLD, RENEWED add, There are others, If a add is rolled over, the same part should be the sameone started with not a NEW part. NEW adds would fall into the new rules like all the other members that fell into 100 rule do to no fault of there own.

Also I thought NO comerical adds, what about the Philipene co.

Now everybody knows my view on the 100 rule, BUT if THAT is the RULE, that is the RULE, it can't only be PARTLY ENFORCED, if it is good for one, should be good for ALL

area52

Ron,

I have brought numerous classified ads to the attention of Chris (steelsoldiers) over the past year. I finally got tired of seeing the same ads (that should not be there) in the classifieds over and over again with nothing being done.

I feel your pain and frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks