• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post count wrong

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who cares about post counts? I deleted all my posts a while back... just for fun... then they took away my delete button.
actions like that, is why they took away the delete button. Some people have posted good relevant information and very useful to someone...and then they get a "just for fun" moment like you did and the information is gone.

VF1000R

As the original OP of this thread, I was interested in getting things set back the way they were but i guess that ain't gonna happen.

What caused this was i posted a question and got jumped on by a RKI about not searching because I was thought to be a newbie.

the ranking thing was nice but not needed. We'll just keep trucking. With A/C i hope !

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry but posts lost to a thread deduct from post count.

Don't sweat it, post count isn't a huge issue anymore. [thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I really do not see why a post count counts, you do not need to be a newbe to get bitched at about using search, or TMs, ect. We used to need a count (still should) to place a ad but not anymore, so what is the big deal, with all the new guys, we are getting some GREAT info from some very low count members. It is more of ATTITUDE, and useful post, rather making a count with [thumbzup],:funny:,:popcorn:,:nothingfunny:,:grd:,:ditto:,ECT., ECT.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I really do not see why a post count counts, you do not need to be a newbe to get bitched at about using search, or TMs, ect. We used to need a count (still should) to place a ad but not anymore, so what is the big deal, with all the new guys, we are getting some GREAT info from some very low count members. It is more of ATTITUDE, and useful post, rather making a count with [thumbzup],:funny:,:popcorn:,:nothingfunny:,:grd:,:ditto:,ECT., ECT.
I agree![thumbzup]:grd::ditto:

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What was your avatar? It may have been removed by the staff if it was inappropriate. Or was your original activity back when the board was phpBB?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks