• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

I don't have a CUCV yet but I have something close and it has hooked my wife in the steelsoldiers. This suburban is a J code 6.2 and the same drive train as the CUCV's. The first pic is of the suburban and my wife sitting on the 60 ft tree we pulled out of the road on the way home. The second is of the truck and the tree.

Attachments

Last edited:

HOWEY

Info on M1009 wheels.

007 i like those wheels, are they Pro comp steelies? also can you tell me what size they are and what back spacing your running please.......... oh and sweet cucv [thumbzup]

Attachments

GREENMV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HOWEY The rims are Unique Steel Black 297 15X8 6-5.5 12B. From Tires Direct . Com The Spacers are 1" Front @ 2" Back from EZ Accessory . Com Tires are BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A 32 11.50 R15

Attachments

GREENMV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Danger Ranger Rack Is Ebay Special. I mounted it on shallow strut and rubber bushings for feet. I liked the way it swept back In the front and It fit perfect on the shell. That Is where I am going to carry the spare and other Misc. I am In the process of doing body work and CARC green 383 final coat. Hope to be done with project In two weeks. Until the next project? Check out my Pic Album for updates.

Attachments

Jeepn_girl

Mine! I love it.
<------------------

Hammer also recently bought one that had been picked up by the local police and painted white, then sold off later.

Danielle

GREENMV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Danger Ranger I bought It 2 years ago. I cannot remeber 2 weeks ago. LOL I looked there Is no name of manufacturer on It Sorry.

air3aws

Thanx twlinks. The exterior is almost where I want it but now it's time for some interior stuff. Yours is perfect for a blank canvas project. Lots of potential there.

twlinks

Thanx twlinks. The exterior is almost where I want it but now it's time for some interior stuff. Yours is perfect for a blank canvas project. Lots of potential there.
Yeah, this is the most fun project I've ever done. The time I spend with her takes my mind away from everything else. It's taking way longer than I anticipated, but then, it's not a horse race and besides that, I'm not sure that I ever want to or will be "done" with her anyway.

What are your plans for the interior?

air3aws

Well it was Hurculined before I got it and that's gonna get stripped out and replaced with LineX. I've got new desert camo seat covers on the way to math the spare tire cover. I picked up a couple of Softcomm Silver Fox noise dampening head fone's off eBay for those long road trips. The com system allows you to jack in your cell phone and other auxiliary devices like mp3's or radios while cutting down on the sound of that 6.2l. And I would like to put in a roll cage. And some slide out storage containers. The next thing for the exterior is going to be a detachable winch and mount that hooks over the shackle mounts.

OkieM1008morrison

my m1008 before and after pics

the day i picked up my m1008 in hattisburg mississippi, pulled it almost home to oklahoma, got to paris texas and broke a trailer hub off, at 3 in the morning. $315 dollars later i had all fluids and brand new batterys, and drove the truck all the way home to tulsa ok, alotta work since then, 6 inch lift 37 inch hmvv mtr's,spacers, bed lined inside of cab, cd player, marine speakers, water pump, all brake lines and hoses all the way around, alot more to come:p:p

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks