• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power bleeder parts list

Chinookpilot77

I am looking to build my own power bleeder, as I can't seem to find a pre made one to buy. I was hoping someone could talk me through building one, including a detailed parts list. Any help would be appreciated!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, the links don't work...must be something with the upgrade aua

Get a pump sprayer, like a weed sprayer, from your local hardware store. Assorted1/8 pipe fittings and pipe to get at the M/C top..brass preferred, your flavor of BF, and away you go!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get the Motive 0080 1 Gallon universal. All you need is an air compressor quick disconnect with adapters for a master cylinder cover-simple.:beer:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto on the Motive. Gimp and I recently bled the brakes on a 109 and it works great.

sw

hypertex

... as I can't seem to find a pre made one to buy....
I know this is an older thread but it seemed the appropriate place to put this. The cap on my 71 M35a2 is 1-1/4" x 18tpi
It is the same size as:

1937-1959 Chevy GMC pickup metal (careful, some years use 1-5/8 ) ~$8-9
also possibly 1939-48 Ford passenger and some truck caps

Also if the DIY spirit is not present then:

Complete power bleeder kit ~$78

Power bleeder cap/hose for above(separately) ~$35

I also found some trailer caps check Atwood, Titan or Dico brake actuator caps in google

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks