• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power bleeder parts list

Chinookpilot77

I am looking to build my own power bleeder, as I can't seem to find a pre made one to buy. I was hoping someone could talk me through building one, including a detailed parts list. Any help would be appreciated!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, the links don't work...must be something with the upgrade aua

Get a pump sprayer, like a weed sprayer, from your local hardware store. Assorted1/8 pipe fittings and pipe to get at the M/C top..brass preferred, your flavor of BF, and away you go!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get the Motive 0080 1 Gallon universal. All you need is an air compressor quick disconnect with adapters for a master cylinder cover-simple.:beer:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto on the Motive. Gimp and I recently bled the brakes on a 109 and it works great.

sw

hypertex

... as I can't seem to find a pre made one to buy....
I know this is an older thread but it seemed the appropriate place to put this. The cap on my 71 M35a2 is 1-1/4" x 18tpi
It is the same size as:

1937-1959 Chevy GMC pickup metal (careful, some years use 1-5/8 ) ~$8-9
also possibly 1939-48 Ford passenger and some truck caps

Also if the DIY spirit is not present then:

Complete power bleeder kit ~$78

Power bleeder cap/hose for above(separately) ~$35

I also found some trailer caps check Atwood, Titan or Dico brake actuator caps in google