• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power steering woes

Acoustik

Question, Is the power steering pump on the M915 the same as the M920? The 915 is a 1984 and the 920 is a 1980, Thanks

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

Attachments

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
O right., thank you very much. Been watching your 920 build and have found a lot of good ideals for my truck. Thanks again
Baskin truck parts in Covington TN has a blown big cam 3 with everything on it you would need. It has the remote reservoir pump on it. They want 1k for the whole engine and it has alot of accessories on it but it is an air cooled motor at this point. I'll see if I can grab it next week.

Acoustik

Baskin truck parts in Covington TN has a blown big cam 3 with everything on it you would need. It has the remote reservoir pump on it. They want 1k for the whole engine and it has alot of accessories on it but it is an air cooled motor at this point. I'll see if I can grab it next week.
Just checking to see if you were still on schedule to pick up the motor this week. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks