• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Prc-77 ,

Big CASE

Ok Ok sorry new guy with a Radio LOL
1. the Battery was bad , it showed 12.8V but on a load 3.2V
2. the H-250 is not working ??
3. NEW guy with radio LOL
ok now a have a question ?? when you are hooking up the H-250 what side dose it go on ?? L or R port
Thanks

Big CASE

Any one know of a good place or Guy to get Radios and things ?
I know Steve in TX has stuff , but is there any one else.
Thanks

Big CASE

I like to get get one more Prc-77, like to get some new or really nice hand mikes H-250, the head set, antenna's just parts and some new thing to mike the one I have ,have all the Bells

groundog

pvt jarhead in nevada sells them--I bought a rt-524 from him-- murphys surplus just outside san diego has lots of commo parts

gunboy1656

I have to see what all I have in the basement, I might have and extra 250, I am sure I have an extra 10' antenna ( still in plastic bag).

Right now i have an almost complete prc77 set up, but I am not ready to part with it just yet. Like I have a vehicle mount for it, the whole mounting kit for a 5 ton dump truck.

skytroop232

I have 2 complete PRC-77 outfits, Radio, backpack, antennae bag, handset, both antennaes, both bases and 1 new battery.
$375 each plus shipping.

I have tested these and they transmit and receive nicely.
Have not weighed the package yet to see what shipping weight would be.

Bob

HAWKMAN

I've got batteries for a PRC-25 should be the same...expiration date of '08, NIB $5.00ea +ship.Just throwing it out there:-D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want to be a serious user of the PRC-25/77 family of backpack radios, I really recommend the power adapters that Brooke Clarke makes. They allow you to use D cell batteries, even rechargeable ones, so that you never have to rely on a questionable supply of the magnesium batteries which always seem to be old and discharged. Its almost $70 for the adapter, but it's well built and well worth the $$$.

257477BA

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks