• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Prc-77 ,

Big CASE

Ok Ok sorry new guy with a Radio LOL
1. the Battery was bad , it showed 12.8V but on a load 3.2V
2. the H-250 is not working ??
3. NEW guy with radio LOL
ok now a have a question ?? when you are hooking up the H-250 what side dose it go on ?? L or R port
Thanks

Big CASE

Any one know of a good place or Guy to get Radios and things ?
I know Steve in TX has stuff , but is there any one else.
Thanks

Big CASE

I like to get get one more Prc-77, like to get some new or really nice hand mikes H-250, the head set, antenna's just parts and some new thing to mike the one I have ,have all the Bells

groundog

pvt jarhead in nevada sells them--I bought a rt-524 from him-- murphys surplus just outside san diego has lots of commo parts

gunboy1656

I have to see what all I have in the basement, I might have and extra 250, I am sure I have an extra 10' antenna ( still in plastic bag).

Right now i have an almost complete prc77 set up, but I am not ready to part with it just yet. Like I have a vehicle mount for it, the whole mounting kit for a 5 ton dump truck.

skytroop232

I have 2 complete PRC-77 outfits, Radio, backpack, antennae bag, handset, both antennaes, both bases and 1 new battery.
$375 each plus shipping.

I have tested these and they transmit and receive nicely.
Have not weighed the package yet to see what shipping weight would be.

Bob

HAWKMAN

I've got batteries for a PRC-25 should be the same...expiration date of '08, NIB $5.00ea +ship.Just throwing it out there:-D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want to be a serious user of the PRC-25/77 family of backpack radios, I really recommend the power adapters that Brooke Clarke makes. They allow you to use D cell batteries, even rechargeable ones, so that you never have to rely on a questionable supply of the magnesium batteries which always seem to be old and discharged. Its almost $70 for the adapter, but it's well built and well worth the $$$.

257477BA

Attachments