• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
An excellence has been Achieved Mr ZOUT. BRAVO, BRAVO on a build well done. The craftsman always knows his faults and what he was not able to get perfect. The rest of us stand in awe and admiration of the beautify of the final product not knowing the heartache, pain and struggles to reach that result.

As an observer you have reached perfection in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

zout

Well - seems Swiss got to test out the new seat covers before PB did - I think he marked his tracks :popcorn: and also left his "mark" the covers may smell a little funny for a while - leaving them out in the open is highly suggested.

Nodding out of this thread and pretty much the end of it till PB posts after it gets to CAMO and put into service.

Zout signing out.Photo2186.jpgPhoto2187.jpgPhoto2188.jpgPhoto2189.jpgPhoto2190.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was kind of pissed, it does not fit out the garage door so I could not drive it up and down the power poles :mrgreen: Going to get the wrecker to raise the roof.

PB you are going to be a happy happy camper. Pictures as usual do not do justice to the overall look and feel of the WC-22. Me and Zout sat back for a few minutes and thought about all the history and the other men that had been part of this trucks long and colorful history. Very power moment and I am sure many of them at times looked to this truck as there savior in a few hairy situations. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Now get your butt up here and get it out of the Garage, Zout needs room for the next project :naner:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I stand in awe...simply OUTSTANDING!!!:beer:

Now, let's discuss MV etiquette!
I can't believe you let Swiss sit in the driver's seat before I sat my fat arse down in it...that's just...well...poopish!!:mad:

From the smile on Swiss's face I suspect he even had the engine running and possibly even took her for a spin!:shock:

I feel violated and may require therapy but since I have no money I guess I'll just have to silently suffer!!

Did I mention I got the data plates back today?

Attachments

zout

I did need an extra hand last night as Deb was busy with the 4 squirrels and getting them the feed bags on when they got there - so Swiss helped push the starter foot button as I had felt it sticking - so indeed we did need to fire it up and I worked on that starter button shaft - will get that done tonight now I know what the problem is. It still has a bind in it going through the firewall.

WC never left the garage - just would not have allowed it - starting it and letting that stuff I mentioned work itself in the engine plus get a minor issue repaired - otherwise its pretty much hands off as its not mine.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I did need an extra hand last night as Deb was busy with the 4 squirrels and getting them the feed bags on when they got there - so Swiss helped push the starter foot button as I had felt it sticking - so indeed we did need to fire it up and I worked on that starter button shaft - will get that done tonight now I know what the problem is. It still has a bind in it going through the firewall.

WC never left the garage - just would not have allowed it - starting it and letting that stuff I mentioned work itself in the engine plus get a minor issue repaired - otherwise its pretty much hands off as its not mine.
Shoot Commander, you know I was just razzin ya!! Take the ole lady out for a "shake down" if ya wanna!! You've earned it!!:beer:

zout

When this stinkin ground gets a chance to dry out (do not want mud on it) I want to take a set of HD pictures with video of it.
That is as far as she will be driven. I don;t anyones stuff for granted.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your upholstery job is outstanding Zout! My starter button was stuck and it took me awhile to get the foot button unscrewed before I could get it apart. :roll: Can't wait for the video.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember- those seats were sized for an 18-25 year old adult that was in tip top shape. Just be careful putting the IFS in the seat, as he may not get back out again without help.........

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just remember- those seats were sized for an 18-25 year old adult that was in tip top shape. Just be careful putting the IFS in the seat, as he may not get back out again without help.........
My Brother Zout thought of that in advance!!:beer:

He put the seats on a swivel so i can just turn the seat to the side and there is a small hydro jack that tilts the seat forward...sorta like a low-speed ejection seat. :tank:

Attachments

zout

Man am I drooling over that set of data plates right now - the phone call telling me ya posted was bad but seeing them and knowing they are 2 hrs away is even worse.

Thanks for going to get them in the mail so I can keep doing a proper job and FINALLY there will be something nice on it that I did not touch and fubar up.
You did't happen to have room for a thin split ring in the envelope I can get the 5th tire together with did ya HUH.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Man am I drooling over that set of data plates right now - the phone call telling me ya posted was bad but seeing them and knowing they are 2 hrs away is even worse.
Thanks for going to get them in the mail so I can keep doing a proper job and FINALLY there will be something nice on it that I did not touch and fubar up.
You did't happen to have room for a thin split ring in the envelope I can get the 5th tire together with did ya HUH.
My Daughter in Law sent them out overnite FEDEX Bro...should be at your hooch when ya get home tomorrow.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks