• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, now that Zout has passed the baton, are you going to continue the thread providing information on the wiring of that puppy. I could sure use the pointers on my WC. The standard has been set extremely high but I know you, Troy and Tony will do a great job. Just a hint, don't use Xmas tree lights for the wiring unless you want them to blink all the time. :p

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So, now that Zout has passed the baton, are you going to continue the thread providing information on the wiring of that puppy. I could sure use the pointers on my WC. The standard has been set extremely high but I know you, Troy and Tony will do a great job. Just a hint, don't use Xmas tree lights for the wiring unless you want them to blink all the time. :p
Well poop...now you tell me!!! I already stole several sets of lights from MB's "Christmas box"!aua

zout

TWM - that blinking light - PB saw it all the way out of Lilburn yesterday till he made his duck and avoidance move on the Sheriff that was doing survelience on my house - someone around the neighbor hood must have tipped him off - he was sittin up around the corner till it was loaded and they moved out. He had blinking - flashing even some sirens following him out of Dodge (no pun intended).

I would have mentioned he was sitting up there - but - I love a good chase.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It runs right? Then it is wired. Troy and Tony can ride on the fenders with Maglights when it gets dark, and flash them when required to make turns. Put an old fashioned bulb horn on the WC, and there ya' go...........

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The WC hasn't been back home quite 18hrs yet and it has already gotten me in trouble!!

MB USUALLY sleeps in on Sunday so I thought I could E&E down to the hooch to unload the WC and maybe putter around for a few minutes and get back before she woke up.

WRONG!!!!

As I was passing thru the gate at the compound, my phone rang...guess who? YEP.... MB="Where are you baby"? PB=...er..."I had to come to the terminal for a few minutes, I won't be long Dear".
MB="You promised to take me to breakfast then to Home Depot to get my canopy for the deck...You're playing with that truck aren't you"!!!
PB="Why no dear, I just needed to drop something off to the dispatcher...I'm on the way home now"!

A poor ole bear just can't get by with nothing now days I tell ya!!!
aua:papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just couldn't help myself...it was a BEAUTIFUL morning, nothing but stupid paperwork to do, so I decided to give BB a ride in the WC.

After the ride I decided to leave the WC out front of the terminal so I could see her from my office window.:D

Can ya tell I'm happy to have her home??

She seems much happier here than the Artic Climate (WI) she came from!!

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hope you got all the lug nuts on.
Yeppers...all brand new lugnuts....BUT...It is painfully obvious that the tires/wheels are NOT balanced when ya get up to about 30mph!!:shock:

Doc and I took her down the main strip of the industrial complex and she nearly jarred us to death!:driver:

:papabear:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks