• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

zout

I know a Marine that used that word once - that was when I handed him over his Jeep when I was done with it finally. I understand that word perfectly. I bet your ready to see tomorrow nights pictures EY

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just love following your threads. I pick up some tip on almost every post you do. Pictures can make a average man knowledgeable and I am becoming very smart thanks to you. Keep feeding me please. :)

zout

Last night I had to stay at the Holiday Inn - I wanted to do something that would make me smart. Or learn how to BBQ a 200 pound pig here in a couple weeks.

zout

Trying to make those new dash data plates that PB bought worthy of riviting them on. Some of the later pics are the drying out of the reducer and seeing the true color an depth.

Some knucklehead I will not mention put a pencil eraser size paint run just under the glove box - easy to get it out but po'd me big time after taking the light and looking it over.
Here's your pics I promised ya PB:
Photo1700.jpgPhoto1701.jpgPhoto1702.jpgPhoto1703.jpgPhoto1704.jpgPhoto1705.jpgPhoto1706.jpgPhoto1707.jpgPhoto1708.jpgPhoto1709.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Absolutely OUTSTANDING Commander!! I'm searching for your next project as we speak...er as I type.
(JUST KIDDING):beer:

Oh yeah... what's in the coke can??:shock:

zout

PB - you must have thought I was done for the night or something ??????????????

Check out your surprise - this ones for you BRO.
Photo1718.jpgPhoto1719.jpgPhoto1720.jpgPhoto1721.jpgPhoto1722.jpgPhoto1723.jpgPhoto1724.jpgPhoto1725.jpgPhoto1726.jpgPhoto1727.jpg

zout

4-15-13 last date worked on - what in the world is going on as I did not have CAMO permission to cease work. Now that I am done totally screwing off its time tomorrow night to get back on target.

I have a couple heavy tool boxes to move and play with first (thank you to you know who for those) they are frickin awesome. Then get them moved around and I have plenty of stuff laying around to place in them.

Mission back on target.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
4-15-13 last date worked on - what in the world is going on as I did not have CAMO permission to cease work. Now that I am done totally screwing off its time tomorrow night to get back on target.
I have a couple heavy tool boxes to move and play with first (thank you to you know who for those) they are frickin awesome. Then get them moved around and I have plenty of stuff laying around to place in them.
Mission back on target.
I didn't mention how good the WC looks on the "Cookout at Zout's" thread cause I was afraid Swiss would accuse me of trying to make the thread get over 5,000 views!! (But it has anyway..) LOL

Oh, the tool boxes are an anniversary present, one for you and one for Deb.:roll:

:papabear:

zout

Yeah Yeah Yeah - ya all had the jar of cherries down there - I have ants all over the place from the liquid and they seem very happy.

Blasted the steps both sides - Blasted the uprights to the windshield frame - Blasted the windshield frame.
Epoxy primered and primered the steps - uprights need the swivels worked on before I primer them and also the windshield frame (next time ya see this it will have GLASS in it).

Now that I have this chit off the box I can rotate that around and get started on really doing something worth while.

OH - I did exert myself and put in the two radiator braces to the cab which is now bolted in - thanks to PB not hiding the spring from me anymore. Thanks to Kent for digging it out of his camper sink.
Photo1750.jpgPhoto1751.jpgPhoto1752.jpgPhoto1753.jpgPhoto1754.jpgPhoto1755.jpgPhoto1756.jpgPhoto1757.jpgPhoto1758.jpgPhoto1759.jpg

PB - I found the cover for what fits over that hole (figured I would show you now that you are done hiding that spring from me)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yeah Yeah Yeah - ya all had the jar of cherries down there - I have ants all over the place from the liquid and they seem very happy.
Blasted the steps both sides - Blasted the uprights to the windshield frame - Blasted the windshield frame.
Epoxy primered and primered the steps - uprights need the swivels worked on before I primer them and also the windshield frame (next time ya see this it will have GLASS in it).Now that I have this chit off the box I can rotate that around and get started on really doing something worth while.
OH - I did exert myself and put in the two radiator braces to the cab which is now bolted in - thanks to PB not hiding the spring from me anymore. Thanks to Kent for digging it out of his camper sink.
View attachment 425958View attachment 425959View attachment 425960View attachment 425961View attachment 425962View attachment 425963View attachment 425964View attachment 425965View attachment 425966View attachment 425967
PB - I found the cover for what fits over that hole (figured I would show you now that you are done hiding that spring from me)

Holy mother of pearl!!! I think my heart just started beating again[thumbzup]!!
:papabear:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks