• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preamble to yet another WC brought back to life

zout

Nope - I did not close the terminal until 11:30 - then took Deb to Enios pizza for lunch and came back home and jumped on it. Till the time I posted pics.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No doubt Commander. Just funnin you. Looks like you switched from the gray to the black epoxy primer. Shades of the Chevelle and Mustang. Beautiful work as always.

zout

Kent - the black is epoxy primer for bare metal - then the gray is the epoxy regular build primer. I just did not take pics of the gray on top of the black after applications.

Tops of the fender still need some fine tuning before I finish them up.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hummm looks like Zout was playing with his Avatar and not working on the WC today.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hummm looks like Zout was playing with his Avatar and not working on the WC today.
Commander Warp has accomplished enough already in a short time to deserve a good break!!:beer:

I hope he is spending time with Zout-2 and/or the "Squirrels" today instead of working on the "masterpiece"!!

zout

I blame everyone that left beer at my cookout I got nothing done today - besides that 97.1 Rock channel was on a roll with awesome tunes - I tried calling them to stop it but they just hung up on me. SO - I got hardly anything done.Photo1799.jpgPhoto1800.jpgPhoto1801.jpgPhoto1802.jpgPhoto1803.jpgPhoto1804.jpgPhoto1805.jpgPhoto1806.jpgPhoto1807.jpgPhoto1808.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just wondering...what would that rascal look like with racing stripes on the hood, slammed to the ground with "draulics" and spinners??:shock:
:papabear:
I am by no means a master fabricator like the Commander but I do believe it is possible for the Commander to add some bodacious fins on those rear fenders and possibly, quite possibly, finish them off with some "59 Cadillac tail lights. That just might knock the socks off the owner. :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

zout

Zev - its just a figment of your imagination. Besides I do not give a rats arse thought to what legal - I just choose not to comply.

Opps = there is another one of them beers calling - gotta go

zout

Now that it is running with the stuff hooked back up - I just stick a 5 gallon bucket where the seat belongs - turn the radio UP HIGH on the counter - grab my beer and let my imagination run wild - sometimes I just throttle up a bit just to get the "feel". At least I cannot back into a tree outside my garage. I should put the steering wheel back on so I can get the full effect. That will call for another beer I think.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now that it is running with the stuff hooked back up - I just stick a 5 gallon bucket where the seat belongs - turn the radio UP HIGH on the counter - grab my beer and let my imagination run wild - sometimes I just throttle up a bit just to get the "feel". At least I cannot back into a tree outside my garage. I should put the steering wheel back on so I can get the full effect. That will call for another beer I think.
AWE Man...ya gotta stop!!! Now I wanna go to the terminal and sit in the "other" WC and drink a beer while yelling varoom varoooommmm!!:cry:

zout

BTW - I do get a few pm's about what it should be and what I did wrong or kinda like what I did - but I really do not care.

If them folks would come here and spend a couple days working with me they would be running out of the garage screaming like babies and headed back to mama for a hug.

I do get folks that pm me that wish they lived next to me or vice versa - but then I would have to tell Zout 2 we are moving again to a more peace full area with a 20 ft security fence with deadly animials inside the compound.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
BTW - I do get a few pm's about what it should be and what I did wrong or kinda like what I did - but I really do not care.

If them folks would come here and spend a couple days working with me they would be running out of the garage screaming like babies and headed back to mama for a hug.

I do get folks that pm me that wish they lived next to me or vice versa - but then I would have to tell Zout 2 we are moving again to a more peace full area with a 20 ft security fence with deadly animials inside the compound.

Hey, I can get a new double-wide trailer and set it up at the compound!! Free rent, beer, crown etc., etc.!!

You will have all the protection ya need with the perimeter fence and the trained attack dog!:roll:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks