• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pripyat, Russia

B3.3T

Some of you guys have watched too many sci-fi movies. Its all been in the open for years what happened. There are no Scuds. It wasn't a military installation.

seve7

Google Maps now disavows all knowledge of Rossokha, Ukraine, so I can't find that Parking Lot of the ****ed anymore.
ya same **** problem, looked for a while and couldnt really find it.

theres a massive military boneyard on camp taji in iraq, never really did any poking around there, but it is huge with all kinds of stuff.

Last edited:
Wow. Per the video, the Soviets claimed a few dozen people died, but estimates could be as high as 400,000. Quite a large range. I saw the KiddofSpeed site years ago when it first came out, the pics of the radioactive slag are downright creepy.

LC

wdbtchr

Maybe trenches where the graphite blocks thrown out from the explosion were buried? I've heard they were buried but I have no idea where.

I've heard horror stories of the chopper pilots that dropped concrete, boron, and lead on the burning pile in the early days of the disaster knowing they would be dead men.

m880 unimog

a tour of the chernobyl 'facility' followed by a pickled toad and vodka lunch and then straight home on the 'vomit comet'-possibly more fun than a vasectomy,with similar effect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks