• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Progressive Insurance on a deuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had progressive up untill 3 months ago. I had them since 1999. They sent me a letter saying my postal truck would no longer be covered. I called customer service and told them i didnt have a postal truck. They informed my it was my 1986 D30. A postal truck. That vehicle is in fact my M1028A1. I explanded that it was a 1 TON chevy truck. She then got a supervisor on the line who told me the VIN showed it to be a postal truck and they would not cover it anymore. So i informed her they would no longer cover any of my vehicles. All 6 of them. I contacted allstate got coverage that day and am saving $43 a month. Thanks FLO

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
She then got a supervisor on the line who told me the VIN showed it to be a postal truck and they would not cover it anymore. So i informed her they would no longer cover any of my vehicles.
Like I said, if it doesn't fit in their "Yes" box then it's automatically "No."

Status
Not open for further replies.