• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Ferro Navy M37

zout

Wild Dog got delivered last night and some other stuff for that jeepy - when the storm hits the 37 outta be rollin right along - it is a great looking 37 and should be 2k pounds lighter with all that paint off it (not counting Ferro's mud heap).

zout

AHHH take that crappy squid paint off it for one :)

If there is another layer of that squid mopped paint on it - get rid of that as well.

Ferro just wants it cleaned up and looking pretty (thinkin pink here) but nothing fancy or resto looking - just get a nice mover he can still pound mud with.

zout

Ya know - after I got that primer on the jeep last night it was about 5:45 and I kept looking back at the 37. But its kinda like the K and WC - you just never know what's underneath it all and I do not want to be rushed and stupidly missing something because of it - so I had to keep backing off from thinking about it - BUT - just maybe tonight at least some parts of it I might be able to get to. Hang in there fellas - its coming.

zout

DSCN0267.jpgDSCN0268.jpgDSCN0269.jpgDSCN0270.jpgDSCN0271.jpgDSCN0272.jpg Did someone forget to POST TRIP his 37 before heading into the muck --- I think there is a TM covering that - if you cannot find it I am sure DH can help ya find it. Dang Squid truck is Air Force incognito. :deadhorse:

zout

Just stared at it for another night while I get onto finishing the other jeep in the garage - soon - but need to clean the rat hole of a garage out first one this one is out.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wasn't that type of camo done before the "digital" style? What was the type of painting name? Pointalism I believe. When they painted entire picture with colored dots, not brush strokes? You're moving right along Commander! You'd never cut it in the "couch tater" brigade. Lol

God bless
Tony

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think air force paint will wash off. I have heard the air force stuff is tougher than nails :)

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking outstanding commander!

The seats are just sitting in there, you can just pull them out.

Navy Grey- FS16081

Battleship grey- FS36118

I was thinking battleship grey would be awesome for the underside/frame and wheels.

zout

Ferro - may I have the honor of introducing YOUR REAL 37 to you - you might have never seen it like this so I thought I would take a moment and show you what the truck really looks like - I could no longer stand those huge arse stars on there so they were the first to go
DSCN0296.jpgDSCN0297.jpgDSCN0298.jpgDSCN0299.jpgDSCN0301.jpgDSCN0302.jpgDSCN0303.jpgDSCN0304.jpgDSCN0305.jpgDSCN0306.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks