• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PTO stud lengths

Tackettr

Does any one know the length of the studs for the winch PTO? I'm guessing 1 1/4 "? Maybe 1 3/8"? Also, are they 3/8" NC on both sides or separated then 3/8" NF on the end for the nut? Thanks for any help. I'm hoping I get some at NAPA today.

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...................... photo of the stud in this earlier thread.
Hey, you beat me on this....
Guess I should have done a previous search, too... since I'm getting old and forgetting what I had already posted...!:oops::smile:

Mods/ admins: This is a typical case for two threads to be merged into one, I think.

Tks
G.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does any one know the length of the studs for the winch PTO? I'm guessing 1 1/4 "? Maybe 1 3/8"? Also, are they 3/8" NC on both sides or separated then 3/8" NF on the end for the nut? Thanks for any help. I'm hoping I get some at NAPA today.
Did M1075 still have the pto shaft at the shop?

Tackettr

Man I suck with the search engine on here! I did an "advance search" limited to the duece forum for "PTO Studs", no hits. Then "PTO" and got hundreds, gave up after a couple of pages this morning. Sorry guys! Thanks for the help and pics. I just cleaned out TSC's supply of them during lunch.:p

Warhog: Yes, got the drive shaft. It's missing the slip yoke and has a big dent and warpped. :-( Not sure if it will be cost effective to rebuild it or not? Thanks anyway!:p

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just an FYI:

Fastenal has the studs. Sold in a 10 pack (you'll end up with extras for your other deuces! :p).

The Fastenal part #: 11105070
The Fastenal cost for the 10 pack: $8.97

The Au-Ve-Co ( Auveco ) part # is 9683

Hey, you beat me on this....
Guess I should have done a previous search, too... since I'm getting old and forgetting what I had already posted...!:oops::smile:

Mods/ admins: This is a typical case for two threads to be merged into one, I think.

Tks
G.
I think when I get home I am going to merge the two threads and modify the title slightly so people can more easily find this info in the future.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks