• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PTO stud lengths

Tackettr

Does any one know the length of the studs for the winch PTO? I'm guessing 1 1/4 "? Maybe 1 3/8"? Also, are they 3/8" NC on both sides or separated then 3/8" NF on the end for the nut? Thanks for any help. I'm hoping I get some at NAPA today.

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...................... photo of the stud in this earlier thread.
Hey, you beat me on this....
Guess I should have done a previous search, too... since I'm getting old and forgetting what I had already posted...!:oops::smile:

Mods/ admins: This is a typical case for two threads to be merged into one, I think.

Tks
G.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does any one know the length of the studs for the winch PTO? I'm guessing 1 1/4 "? Maybe 1 3/8"? Also, are they 3/8" NC on both sides or separated then 3/8" NF on the end for the nut? Thanks for any help. I'm hoping I get some at NAPA today.
Did M1075 still have the pto shaft at the shop?

Tackettr

Man I suck with the search engine on here! I did an "advance search" limited to the duece forum for "PTO Studs", no hits. Then "PTO" and got hundreds, gave up after a couple of pages this morning. Sorry guys! Thanks for the help and pics. I just cleaned out TSC's supply of them during lunch.:p

Warhog: Yes, got the drive shaft. It's missing the slip yoke and has a big dent and warpped. :-( Not sure if it will be cost effective to rebuild it or not? Thanks anyway!:p

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just an FYI:

Fastenal has the studs. Sold in a 10 pack (you'll end up with extras for your other deuces! :p).

The Fastenal part #: 11105070
The Fastenal cost for the 10 pack: $8.97

The Au-Ve-Co ( Auveco ) part # is 9683

Hey, you beat me on this....
Guess I should have done a previous search, too... since I'm getting old and forgetting what I had already posted...!:oops::smile:

Mods/ admins: This is a typical case for two threads to be merged into one, I think.

Tks
G.
I think when I get home I am going to merge the two threads and modify the title slightly so people can more easily find this info in the future.

Attachments