• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pulling tractor with a deuce engine

welldigger

Why would that suggest a different injector? The head castings are supposed to be the same.
Casting yes. Doesn't mean the machining is the same. It could be. I don't know either way.

Though, typically I see roosamaster pumps with cva injectors. Obviously this combination doesn't apply to every engine.

JasonS

If you do a google image search for: white 2-135, 2-155 farm tractor diesel injectors WORK GREAT! or
white 2-135, 2-155 farm tractor diesel injection pump WORKS GREAT! you will find pictures from apparently expired ebay auctions showing what look exactly like mulfituel injectors and the corresponding roosamater pump; both from the same seller.​

w3azel

Awww, yep I'm an idiot. I was wanting the 2-155 and clicked on 2-150 instead. Well forget what I say, instead make sure you select the correct one. BTW if you want to know a 2-150 Injector it's about half the radius of the Hercules injector. I ordered it for $45, didn't show up for two month. So when it arrived I saw how wrong it was but the paperwork was right I just threw it into a pile of parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks