• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick GL Question: If GL "Lot #" is greater than 6000 on a vehicle....

Chief_919

Uhmmm. Just had one more quick question:

If it doesn't say that it must be loaded, and the vehicle was drivable. Could it be driven off the lot, or do all locations always require that it be loaded...???
Some lots will let you.

But you won't have tags, won't have a title, won;t have a valid registration, and you have no clue if the vehicle is safe to operate on the highway.

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats site specific. Some lots will let you drive it off, some want it towed or trailered off the lot. That does not mean you cant have a tow company tow it out of the gate to a parking lot then do the PMCS there and drive it home.

Thats kind of what I was thinking. As I didn't see the note about loading like I had see on some of the other listings.

DicedDeuceMan

If your still a little leary about it you can call or go on "live chat" on GL's site and ask if you can get sf-97's for those lots.

Take his advice, then print out Chat. might be no reason to thank him later, then again, You might have to thank him.. Why chance it.

Best of luck.

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to do this without steppong on anyones toes.

There is a sale coming up with an ID number in the 10'000's. I do not believe that sale is a "scrap" sale and would be willing to bet you can get an sf-97 for any of those vehicles.

If your still a little leary about it you can call or go on "live chat" on GL's site and ask if you can get sf-97's for those lots.
Take his advice, then print out Chat. might be no reason to thank him later, then again, You might have to thank him.. Why chance it.

Best of luck.

Yes You are Correct about the #'s. And yes I took both of your advice, and did a chat this morning and just asked. They said unless stated otherwise, all vehicles can get a SF-97 upon request after pickup.

Just in case that a problem might arise later, I printed and emailed the transcript of the chat to myself so I have evidence :D

So it seems that we're good to go. Just have to see if I have a chance at the auction.

Thanks All