• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick parts ref needed: M35A3 axle issues

CanonNinja

Seems that every time I fix one problem with this truck, I find 2 more.... Figured out my pulsing brake pedal was grease inside the hub leaking out.

Also, while cleaning out the CTIS system, I noticed some rust flakes on one wheel, as well some significant grease/water on my rear axle, coming out of the hollow studs. Looked on the other forum, but is there a list of the part #s for the seals for these axles that I can use? Might as well replace all the seals if Im going to dig this deep into things.

camp9

I just spent the last half hour looking and can't find the thread that lists all the o rings for fixing it. Can't seem to find it. I think it was on this site and I know it was on the other a3 site. I think the title was something like "oil leaking out my axle stud" I'll to some more looking later.