• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick parts ref needed: M35A3 axle issues

CanonNinja

Seems that every time I fix one problem with this truck, I find 2 more.... Figured out my pulsing brake pedal was grease inside the hub leaking out.

Also, while cleaning out the CTIS system, I noticed some rust flakes on one wheel, as well some significant grease/water on my rear axle, coming out of the hollow studs. Looked on the other forum, but is there a list of the part #s for the seals for these axles that I can use? Might as well replace all the seals if Im going to dig this deep into things.

camp9

I just spent the last half hour looking and can't find the thread that lists all the o rings for fixing it. Can't seem to find it. I think it was on this site and I know it was on the other a3 site. I think the title was something like "oil leaking out my axle stud" I'll to some more looking later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks