• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R & R work (remove and repair)

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Chris, but this just brings a chuckle every time I think of you and a drill press in the shower. Think the mods might need to move the thread to the joke of the day thread.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Checked into a hotel in Enid OK one evening, when I opened the door to the room it smelled like burnt ATF, there were dark stains here and there in the carpet and sure enough there were outlines of trans parts painted in the shower!
Oh I can't imagine anything worse than a tranny in the shower...:shock:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even when I was, its my house, I maintain it, I'll do what I want.
While I do pay for the house, the wife cleans the shower. She gripes enough just from the grime that comes off me, I don't think I could get by with a drill press.

I don't even think I could get past the threshold of the front door.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The drill press went into the shower so that it would bore a clean hole...............

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the last time I listen to Gimp.. "you need to get on steelsoldiers and read about my drill press"

That is the same drill press head as mine. Just a different table setup.

And NO, you may not take mine into the shower with yours for a threesome!

icecreamman

Ah, the single days------My wife would never understand. Note to anyone. Etching a Harley tank before creaming it will remove the finish off a cast iron tub. My "future wife" fifteen years ago asked me why the perfect tub had a dollar sized rusty spot in the middle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks