• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Racing the Deuce 2010

undysworld

Jim,

Maybe this will work temporarily: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeIP7WS_a0U[/media]

Awesome pix guys!!

Paul

edit, that worked better than I imagined. I just cut and pasted the link in and the video appeared. I'm such a computer moron!!

englishmauser

Paul,
Thanks for posting it. My boy and his cousin were in this heat. I'll bet they will remember it for a long time. How about Tom's on the go driving lessons? I also like his famous quote about the trucks having no brakes, "Brakes, they only slow you down"
Jim

Last edited:

undysworld

I talked to Tom earlier this week, and he mentioned that they were not planning their summer party this year. :-(

Maybe we can schedule an alternate event, but it would likely be BYOT!

kennys@wi.rr.com

It's ashame that it won't happen this year. I would be open for an alternate type event this year, even if it didn't involve racing. It was just nice to travel to another part of the state to meet with other members and enthusiast.

englishmauser

I talked to Tom earlier this week, and he mentioned that they were not planning their summer party this year. :-(

Maybe we can schedule an alternate event, but it would likely be BYOT!
Paul, "If you build it they will come."
Seriously, I think Blue Mounds would be a good choice. I'm not too far away from you if there is anything I could do to help the cause.
Jim

A

A/C Cages

So let me guess, the girl who drops the start flag at the start line walks camly down to the end of the finish line and says who won the race?
By the time she walks to the finish line the deuces racing as fast as they can will only be half way thru the race. lol

Deuce and race, oxymoron??? Like Amry intelligence ???

So let me guess, the girl who drops the start flag at the start line walks camly down to the end of the finish line and says who won the race?
By the time she walks to the finish line the deuces racing as fast as they can will only be half way thru the race. lol

Deuce and race, oxymoron??? Like Amry intelligence ???
Don't knock it till you try it. The big trucks don't look fast, but until you're in one:driver:, you may not understand. It is a total rush, everyone finishes with a big smile (and maybe some knocking knees). It looks like a drive in the park, but some guys ended up with some heavy duty bruising from the 5 point harness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks