• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio Rack Mount?

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok guys, I should have saved the picture last night, because I can't find it now. I was on a site, and there was a CUCV (or similar). It had a tall shelf mounted over the transfer case lever that looked like it was a Radio Rack mount shelf. just wondering if anyone has seen it or have a picture of one? It seems like it'd be a cool project.

m38inmaine

The M1010 cucv ambulance came with a radio mount over the transfer shifter. It is made for the M1010 only, not as a kit to install in other models.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M1010 cucv ambulance came with a radio mount over the transfer shifter. It is made for the M1010 only, not as a kit to install in other models.
Interesting. I don't recall it being in a CUCV Ambulance. I recall it being a bench seat, but....
Do you have some pics or diagrams?

Edit: Thanks Natem

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just for reference, TM 9-2320-289-20P. Page 203-1 fig 203. It a poor rendering. It takes a lot of passenger leg room.
So, I just looked it up... that's not what I saw... this one almost looked like a table on 4 legs. really wish I had saved the photo.

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saved a few photos of trucks on GL with unit made mounts and I'm now working on my own , I'll do my best to post photos when done,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks