• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RADIO TRAY. l want to see what you have done with them

EVANSWASTEOFMONEY

I want to see what you guys have done with your center consoles. I just got this off ebay

Thinking of using as a base for a stereo/glovebox/cupholder and a few loose ends.

CapePrep

I took a 40mm can and modded it up. Bolted the can down to tray. Very easy to take off if I need access to the dog house cover. Also used pins and thumb screws to attach the radio shelf. I can have the tray and engine cover off in less than 2 minutes. Just my take on adding accessories without cutting the truck up.

Attachments

FlameRed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To be honest, I really learned that I suck at trying to make up custom interior stuff. This is my 3rd attempt at the radio tray, and I am going to make another version in the winter after the Florida Inferno subsides. I want to move s rocker switches more forward as they hit the radio shelf legs. Under the radio shelf the previous guy installed an aftermarket AC evap. This all really makes it a royal PITA to get the dog house off, so beware!

20240511_130046.jpg