• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RADIO TRAY. l want to see what you have done with them

EVANSWASTEOFMONEY

I want to see what you guys have done with your center consoles. I just got this off ebay

Thinking of using as a base for a stereo/glovebox/cupholder and a few loose ends.

CapePrep

I took a 40mm can and modded it up. Bolted the can down to tray. Very easy to take off if I need access to the dog house cover. Also used pins and thumb screws to attach the radio shelf. I can have the tray and engine cover off in less than 2 minutes. Just my take on adding accessories without cutting the truck up.

Attachments

FlameRed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To be honest, I really learned that I suck at trying to make up custom interior stuff. This is my 3rd attempt at the radio tray, and I am going to make another version in the winter after the Florida Inferno subsides. I want to move s rocker switches more forward as they hit the radio shelf legs. Under the radio shelf the previous guy installed an aftermarket AC evap. This all really makes it a royal PITA to get the dog house off, so beware!

20240511_130046.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks