• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ran when parked or I'm going to restore them one day

zak

I found these these in the bowels of Pontiac. The dopers have moved in and are living in the trucks. To support their habits they have stolen all the radiators, copper and a lot of the wiring. Over the winter one of them fell into the burn barrel and suffered third degree burns and died the next day. The city then got on the owner to clean up the yard. His worker said the owner drove all the trucks in with the intent on restoring them. However he's 76 and now to scared to go there. But of course he won't sell anything.
The m818 has the multi fuel, so is it worth saving over a cummins? Behind the m43 is a deuce maintenance van with the clam shell sides. The rear has been stripped of every thing and now is a doper condo. I have never seen the bridge truck before. I think the tag says m821. There's also a m725 I didn't photo that's now a crack rv

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
What a shame. That m62 looks like its in good cond. What a hack job on that bucket truck in front of it!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
that's just sad....in many respects. It is amazing that the policia cannot get trespassers off his property
If it was my property, they might all "accidently" fall in the burn barrel. I'm sure they wouldn't be around long!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that's just sad....in many respects. It is amazing that the policia cannot get trespassers off his property
The City of Pontiac no long has a police department , they contract with the sheriffs department but no where what is needed numbers wise . They also no longer have their own fire department . Pretty much just a free-for-all there .

zak

Place is fenced with a locked gate and about two football fields in size. Its surrounded in the rear by other fenced overgrown large parcels. These have their own homeless. Unless the gate is open there is no easy way into the place and I doubt the owner would go to court. And yes the Sheriff's Office has taken over but as most are way understaffed for the problems. His employee is trying to convince him to level the place so there's no shelter

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shame the stuff isn't for sale. the M37 looks to be in good shape outside.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am sure that some MVers could be found to act as trash collectors at no charge, do a sweep, make contact, collect,

HASSON1911

Some one should talk to the old man to hire a security team in return for some of the trucks, That team finds people on the property at night, and if they don't leave or fear for their lives well, there would be just that many less free riders on the system. Plus, you would get some nice lookin trucks out of it. I have witnessed the persuasive an ar-15 can be to umnwelcomed visitors.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
What gets me is that the law can't protect the rights of honest citizens but if you went in there and cleaned the crackheads out you would be set upon by "useful idiots" that would defend their right to squat, pilage and destroy someone elses property.

The lunatics are indeed running the asylum.:cookoo:

Parts of this countrty now resemble the futuristic scenes from "Robocop".

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What gets me is that the law can't protect the rights of honest citizens but if you went in there and cleaned the crackheads out you would be set upon by "useful idiots" that would defend their right to squat, pilage and destroy someone elses property.

Pontiac , Mi is pretty much a urban wasteland .

Atomic

And their response to this lawlessness is that he should remove stuff on his property because they won't do anything about it???:shock:

The lot of LEO's and DA need to be fired. How does not doing anything about a known problem solve anything?

:nothingfunny:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks