• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rat Deuce project 1

BBQROD

Oh yeah. Unique defiantly I'm worried that the 5.9 will be a little to loud in the cab I might have to build a custom muffler. I guess I'll see Wednesday when my 90 degree elbows come in ups.

BBQROD

Well I have got a few more things completed. I cut the exhaust down to a reasonable height. I put the rear window panel in and cut out a few window seal plates.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408406928.414417.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408406937.249060.jpg

BBQROD

Well today me and Frankin Deuce went on a 130 mile test drive. I purchased a pair of super single 22.5 tires and now I have got two find two rims for them. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408585532.764229.jpg

Everything went well on the trip but the primary fuel filter got partially stopped up so I see a fuel tank flush in the near future!

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you get a chance how about a nice side or 3/4 view photo of the truck in the sun? Everyone wants go see all of your handy work

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know how much more I can do without buying a press but I'm saving all the files for repeated use.
It'd all be flat sheetmetal. Think HMMWV. I have a couple hundred page book with the prints for everything.

BBQROD

Well I worked out a trip to the liberty truck and tractor pull Saturday night averaged 60 mph on a bus tuneup only issue was a drive shaft vibration other than that it purred like a kitten. Well one that likes to whistle at least.

Last edited:

BBQROD

Oh no I have some drive shaft woes! I'm having a phasing or angle issue. New joints good support bearing. Doing a little research and fact finding to figure out what's going on.