• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RBU behind deuce?

Scooteerr

I just found this on the other thread... It seems to be an early post by our favorite possum lover... :whistle:

I found this site because I wanted a little duece, just a little army truck to play with.....but noooooo. :shock: Now I have to have a big trailer to go with it, a big powered trailer to haul other military stuff back from scrounging forays. You people are demented, devious, conniving, inventive, optimistic, maniacal and flat out nuts. You are drawing me into your web.......arrrrgggghhhhhhh. Guess I'll start looking for a divorce lawyer. aua
He speaks the truth... Lol:popcorn:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The power take off thingy your talking about is the rear drive flange off the back side of the rear axle, the RBU has totally different gearing then the deuce, so a direct hookup would not work, this is why Petes build did not have front wheel drive. a hyd. drive with slip built in might work.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
As I understand it the reason there is a flange on the rear axle is so they did not have to have two different axles on the rear....if you needed to replace an axle you could use either rear axle off a parts truck or order a new axle and not have to worry about getting the wrong one.

The rear flange was never meant to be used to power anything.

Scooteerr

So I need to disconnect the hypnotyzing (Sp?) pinwheel I have attached to mine?:-(

JEFF, that will slow the SOMBIES down when they are chasing you, leave it.
but wouldn't that slow him (Jeff) down, making him easier to catch and eat... And cause him to stop and stare in awe at anything OD green? But now that I think of it... That blank stare and drool going everywhere makes him look like another zombie and not food... LOL

If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry... Been up about 20 hrs...

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
So I need to disconnect the hypnotyzing (Sp?) pinwheel I have attached to mine?:-(

JEFF, that will slow the SOMBIES down when they are chasing you, leave it.
but wouldn't that slow him (Jeff) down, making him easier to catch and eat... And cause him to stop and stare in awe at anything OD green? But now that I think of it... That blank stare and drool going everywhere makes him look like another zombie and not food... LOL

If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry... Been up about 20 hrs...
That is Jeffs natural look, the only way he could stare at the thing-a-ma jig is if he is behind the truck which he does not want to be because it would mean the truck left without him, so in that case the drool look would be called for or we can say FOOD

Scooteerr

That is Jeffs natural look, the only way he could stare at the thing-a-ma jig is if he is behind the truck which he does not want to be because it would mean the truck left without him, so in that case the drool look would be called for or we can say FOOD

Lool...:funny:

FOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!?!roflrofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks