• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Real Hot-Rod Deuce!

Oasis-3

Just need a Deuce cab

Just need a Deuce cab on a truck like this LOL

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7jstZUwbeY&feature=related[/media]

nchittendon

I come from the custom car world. Some like crazy graphics, some like the K.I.S.S. principal. What matters is that you put your heart and soul into it, and make it YOURS.

I personally wouldn't care to see a "hot rod" deuce, per say. However, there are some really kickass semi trucks that I have seen at truck shows. So it is quite possible to modify, that I have no doubt. If it were me, subtle things like the suicide doors, hidden but deafening stereo (with PA set up of course), stainless stacks, built motor.......hot rod.

As far as the big trucks, for those not in that scene I mean over the road highway trucks, they use air bag set ups, and they even swap out the front axles from car haulers (so they have a lower profile). check out Chrome Shop Mafia | We Build America's Favorite Custom Trucks! for some (IMHO) well done rigs.

You will always have purists, and you'll always have those not happy with stock. And you'll ALWAYS have those that are better at modding then everyone else. Either way, enjoy it. That's the key to it all.

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if you lower it and chop the top then it would fit in a standard garage...the homeowner's assoc would have a cow but too bad. I like it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks