• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Real Man toys are good people!

just_enough

i was looking for a radiator for my deuce and i found this place realmantoys.com called them but they were closed but they call back and said they could wait for me so an hour drive later i picked up a beautiful take out radiator and 2 like new head lights, for a fair price they have many parts trucks to get anything u need the even have a 5 ton wrecker for parts and many m35a2's and many full units for sale like m35's and m818's just tought i'd let ya know if your in michigan this is a nice place to check out...

frodobaggins

I can tell you I don't like them. A few months ago they came on here and registered several usernames and proceeded to spam the forum like crazy. Tried to sneak it in until we caught on.

I wouldn't buy anything from them. They started with dishonesty, how will they run their business ?

Snarky

I can tell you I don't like them. A few months ago they came on here and registered several usernames and proceeded to spam the forum like crazy. Tried to sneak it in until we caught on.

I wouldn't buy anything from them. They started with dishonesty, how will they run their business ?
Well that's pretty crappy. I don't guess I'll be buying from no SPAMMERS...

Kjb2007

Banned
Boy thats a shame I was about to see about a radiator for the 813, oh well i will keep lookin,

Took me a little while to find a good one also. good luck on your search. the yard i got mine from was the ONLY one they had

66bug

Banned
Well i will put my 2 cents in. Called them about a winch two weeks ago for a 5 ton. Was told a price. Asked about when was a good time to get the winch. Was told to call the day before i was going to go to make sure somebody was there. Called Monday and went today. Told the guy about what time i was going to be there. About a half hour before i get there my wife got a call from the place. She was told they gave me the wrong price on the winch. Now as of monday when i called the winch went from a complete unit to missing the lever,PTO and PTO shaft. Was told the price would change as parts are missing. And change it did! Also needed a few other parts and the ad says they have a 818 for parts. So OK i can find the missing parts and get a few parts i need. WRONG!!!! Well the winch price was for a 2.5 ton not a 5 ton and they wanted $2,000 for the winch only and $2,800 for a complete rig that they do not have. And they have no 818 for parts only the wrecker and a dump truck and they are very ruff shape and are the only 5 ton stuff they have. So 5 hours to drive round trip and a tank of gas for nothing.
Even had one of the guys ask me if there was any way they could get me to buy the winch today. Felt like the guy was a bad used car salesman who asked me that. Made the trip once will not make it again!

just_enough

ya i would like the fact that i called real man toys good people deleted!! paid 175 bucks for a battering ram of a bumper with 1/2 a step on it i was pissed but i still bought it...:roll: all well i have a new contact for parts now.....

jjfricko

i live about 10 miles south of them and i havent heard much about them other than
THEYVE LITTERED MY WHO **** COUNTY WITH ARMY TRUCKS THEIR EVERYWHERE EVERY TURN II MAKE I SEE THEM. THEY HAVENT SOLD A SINGLE ON YET AROUND HERE

66bug

Banned
Did end up buying a winch truck from GSA. Cost me a lot less money then the cost of the parts they wanted. So let me use my evil laugh:twisted: and say HAHAHA to Realmantoys! There are other people and places that will be more than happy to take my money. And jjfricko is right there is a sea of green near you.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Realmantoys has moved to kalamzoo and changed there name to american surplus salvage llc
their reputation must have caught up to them so they changed their name just a heads up for everybody

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks