• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear brake hose for bobbed deuce

Bcurtman

I would like to know what part number / source you all have been using for the rear brake hose for your bobbers? Any pics on how you did it will be appreciated also. Thanks!

KsM715

:ditto: just plugged the t-fitting. However, when I did mine I decided to shorten the line. If you follow the lins up under the cab you'll find another fitting there. I took the old line off and went to NAPA and found a matching line 6" longer. (I moved my forward axle 5" back) Put on the new line, re-used the t-fitting and just blocked off the rear port.

I used an identical T fitting on my rear axle as what is on the front axle. I believe I got that fitting from one of the three T's found on the rear axle setup (one T per axle and one T to the axles). The T you would use would be 5/16" in and 1/4" out on both sides. Anyways, since I used that T fitting, I ordered a FRONT frame to axle hose for the rear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks