• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear brake hose for bobbed deuce

Bcurtman

I would like to know what part number / source you all have been using for the rear brake hose for your bobbers? Any pics on how you did it will be appreciated also. Thanks!

KsM715

:ditto: just plugged the t-fitting. However, when I did mine I decided to shorten the line. If you follow the lins up under the cab you'll find another fitting there. I took the old line off and went to NAPA and found a matching line 6" longer. (I moved my forward axle 5" back) Put on the new line, re-used the t-fitting and just blocked off the rear port.

I used an identical T fitting on my rear axle as what is on the front axle. I believe I got that fitting from one of the three T's found on the rear axle setup (one T per axle and one T to the axles). The T you would use would be 5/16" in and 1/4" out on both sides. Anyways, since I used that T fitting, I ordered a FRONT frame to axle hose for the rear.