• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear leaf spring bushings

Croatan_Kid

Anybody happen to know the bushing size in the rear leaf spring? I need to know so I can order new greasable ones from ORD for my shackle flip. I figured I might as well go ahead and make all three bushings greasable, front and rear. Also, the rear springs are 3 inches wide right?

Thanks!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Rear leafs are 2.5" wide on a 1008, 1028 etc. Cant help with the bushings. I just bought replacements from 4wheelparts.

AK_M1028

Did you ever find out the size of the bushings? I'd like to know also. I have my shackle flip kit, but haven't installed it. I wanted to order the greasable bushings, but ORD said there were two or three different sizes they could possibly be and suggested that I measure mine first. I haven't removed mine yet and would like to order before I start my install.