• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear leaf spring bushings

Croatan_Kid

Anybody happen to know the bushing size in the rear leaf spring? I need to know so I can order new greasable ones from ORD for my shackle flip. I figured I might as well go ahead and make all three bushings greasable, front and rear. Also, the rear springs are 3 inches wide right?

Thanks!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Rear leafs are 2.5" wide on a 1008, 1028 etc. Cant help with the bushings. I just bought replacements from 4wheelparts.

AK_M1028

Did you ever find out the size of the bushings? I'd like to know also. I have my shackle flip kit, but haven't installed it. I wanted to order the greasable bushings, but ORD said there were two or three different sizes they could possibly be and suggested that I measure mine first. I haven't removed mine yet and would like to order before I start my install.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks